Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What is wrong with me, it's scary?

for the past two weeks I have been super congested. I have been to the emergency room once and follow up apointments with my doctor. They all said that I am fine amd it's seasonal allergies. The only thing is whenever I eat or drink water I have trouble swallowing and breathing. It feels like I'm going to choke. I feel like I get a bucnh of mucus built up and my throat is coated. I always have the urge to swalloe to get rid of it. Sometimes the mucus feels overwhelming and it creates pressure. It freaks me out and on top of that I have recently had anxiety and was wanting to know if they are related ause I feel like I can't breather when this happens and I'll freak out. Does anyone ever had this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment