Monday, August 15, 2011

Doctor 'froze' a mole, got bigger?

I went to the doctor complaining of a little bump that showed up in my pubic area. (No it's not any kind of STD, doc confirmed it) anyway, it was most likely caused by a waxing I had. So he recommended to cut it off, then he looked at it under a microscope and suggested freezing. I was at the gyno for my yearly and showed it to her, she suggested cutting it off but I'd have to schedule a diff appointment. In the meantime I already had an appointment with my reg. doctor and he went ahead and froze it off. Four days later, the skin around it seems REALLY red and the center of it turned white (looks somewhat like a really bad pimple now). I'm going to be calling my gyno tomorrow for an appointment but I just wanted to see if anyone has any opinions on what can finally get rid of this thing

No comments:

Post a Comment