Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Please help why is this happening!!!!! lol ?

Everytime I go dinner seems like I'm getting a little bit thiner ill set down at the breakfast table I can talk well there not able but when I look at them I find there's a single question on there mind I wish it could go back to the way it was its not easy now because......my whole family thinks I'm gay I guess its always been this way maybe its cause of the way that I WALK makes them think i like.....boys.well the god d@mn question just won't go away and I get asked every single day but the way they ask it is not a disguise like "how was your day do you like to kiss guys" this is the worst maybe this was my fear now their opinions are crystal clear because my whole family now is shocked I'm in the closet and the door is locked now my glory days are gone I was john elway now I'm elton john my whole family now suspects watching spongebob had side effects I'm not gay and that's what I said "if I'm gay hey god strike me dead ya know.....cough..cough......heh that's weird" just cause I'm on the cheer leading team or my birthday party had a broad way theme..when I go outside what do I see but the clouds in sky spell f...a....g...because I think that god might think I'm gay what does he know anyway my grandma gave me a present just last year and card said happy birthday qu*er....just cause I'm afraid of the snow or my favorite color is.....the rainbow...heh that was a joke?I don't mean to yell but I feel I must cause I'm losing the people that I thought I could trust because.......even my boyfriend thinks I'm gay JUST KIDDING HA....ahhh.....you all probably think I'm gay man this story is kinda productive..la-la-la-la-la...my whole family thinks I'm gay what do they know anyway you gotta look right through the haze easy bake oven was just a phase my whole family thinks I'm que*r that is all I ever hear but I've been as straight as a ramp...if you don't count bible camp..................I'm not gay I swear

No comments:

Post a Comment