Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Am i pregnant? help please :)?

I had my baby 5 and a half months ago, and when he was around 4 or 5 weeks once i stopped bleeding, i started getting this really weird discharge that was kind of a yellowish color, it had a sticky texture, and smelled SO bad like i wouldn't be able to uncross my legs when i was sitting next to somebody or they would smell it, and i would have to change my underwear twice sometimes 3 times a day because my body would produce so much of it. then about 3 weeks ago it all of a sudden stopped doing that, and now my discharge is white and creamy and doesnt smell bad. i thought it was so strange how it randomly changed like that and i didnt take any medicine to fix it. and for the past couple days i have been suspecting that i am pregnant. and i have not started my periods again yet. and i had unprotected with my husband on june 1st, he didnt come but it was still unprotected, and the past few days i have been feeling nauseous off and on, a little dizzy, and whenever im feeding my son my hurt and are really sensitive and it hasnt always been like that, and the last time i went pee was 2 and half hours ago, and i havent drank anything since and right now i feel like im gonna pee my pants. so im thinking...do you think maybe my discharge changed because i could be pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment