Friday, August 12, 2011

Should I confront him now?

I was just on the phone with my best friend, and I was telling her about me wanting to take the next step with my boyfriend, and she got silent I thought it was about the topic that made her feel uncomfortable, but after like ten minutes of "nothings wrong" and "I don't think I should tell you" she sends me some pictures of my boyfriend (of 3 phucking years)with some tramp holding hands walking out of starbucks! and one picture of them doing something I couldn't see (iphone cameras suck) And then she told me she called him to ask what that was about, and he told her that we broke up!! The scary thing is I'm not sad at all! I feel relieved, but I'm pissed as hell because I have to hear it from my best friend, and not him! I'm pretty sure in order to break up, the other person has to know too! I'm in Honolulu right now so it's not like I can curse him the phuck out in person. What should I do? it's like 3 in the morning there. I know he's not sleeping. Should I call him? and actually make this break up official or should I wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment