Sunday, August 14, 2011

How can I make her jealous?

My birthday is coming up and 2 days after my birthday I am bringing a group of my friends to hershey park to celebrate and have some fun. Now I will be bringing one of my friends that I think is really cute but we use to be best friends and stuff happened and we stopped talking. She has a boyfriend right now and they are on a break but will most likely be back before hershey park. I want to try and make her jealous so I was planning on brining another girl with and have her help me out. I was planning on 2 ways. #1 I would have her act as my girlfriend andhave her treat me really badly. And when my friend tells me what she thinks I would say something like that is the best girlfriend I can get. Maybe that would get her thinking. #2. I would have this girl act as my girlfriend and we act perfect together and try and make the other girl want that with me. What do you think? Any of these ways any good? If not maybe you could help me find another way to make her jealousor fix one of my ways. Please

No comments:

Post a Comment