Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dating a military man... I need advice on this please!!! Through an online dating site I made a connection...?

with a guy deployed in Iraq on a 15 month tour in the US Army we began talking fairly steadily online/phone/email during the end of april which was near the end of his stay there. We hit it off really well and made plans to meet when he got back. The last I heard from him was May 21st and he got back last week sometime. He said he would call as soon as he got back to the states, but I haven't heard one word from him. I know he checked his myspace but only every few days. Today will mark 2 weeks since I've heard anything, I know post-deployment they have reintegration training for a set amount of days, but that wouldn't keep him from sending a short email would it? If he was a civilian I'd have given up long ago because he is military I feel like its a different beast. I know that being with a soldier takes loads of patience, but am I being too patient? Should I give up and move on? When he was over there I can understand long periods of no contact, but hes back now. Any advice please!

No comments:

Post a Comment